KEY ACTIVITIES OF SENATOR UCHE EKWUNIFE IN THE 9TH SENATE
1. Distribution of 22 pieces of Tricycles, June 2019
2. Skills Aquisition Training for Youths in partnership with the New Partnership for African Development, NEPAD Nigeria, June 2019
3. Distribution of another 22 pieces of Tricycles, July 2019
4. Medical Outreach programme in the 58 towns of Anambra Central Senatorial District, December 2019
6. ICT training for Youths and the distribution of 40 Hp laptop computers to participants, February 2020
7. Distribution of another batch of 22 pieces of Tricycles, February 2020
1. National Office for Technology Acquisition and Promotion Act (Amendment)Bill, 2019
2. Public Procurement (Amendment) Bill, 2019
3. Penal Code Act (Amendment) Bill, 2019
4. Electoral Act (Amendment) Bill, 2019
5. 1999 Constitution (Alteration) Bill, 2019
6. Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute Establishment Bill, 2020
7. National Biosafety Management Act (Amendment) Bill, 2020
1. Motion of urgent national importance on the devastating storm in Obosi, Nkpor and Oraukwu communities of Anambra State
2. Motion on the Proliferation of Fake Medical Reports From Public Hospitals in Nigeria.
KEY CONTRIBUTIONS ON THE FLOOR OF THE SENATE
1. Contribution against the non-inclusion of Southeast on the Board of the Nigerian Communications Commission
2. Contribution on the need for the Federal government to alleviate the sufferings of the victims of Ochanja market fire incident, Onitsha.
3. Contribution on the hardship citizens face over the existence of numerous road blocks on Nigerians roads and the unprofessional conduct of security officers.
4. Contribution on the need to strengthen the security at the Airport, and the needs for politicians and their aides to subject themselves for security checks
Senator Uche Ekwunife has so far facilitated employment for SIXTY (60) graduates in the last 8 months.