MTN Nigeria is recruiting for fulltime MTN Global Graduate Development Programme.
MTN is the largest provider of mobile network access and ICT solutions in Nigeria, connecting whole communities with each other and with the rest of the world. In 2001, MTN Nigeria was one of the first telecom operators to receive a GSM licence from the Federal government. Since then, we have led the growth in the voice market and today, we offer an integrated suite of communications products/services, including mobile voice and data, digital and mobile financial services as well as enterprise services to SMEs, public sector and corporate clients.
At the heart of our company’s operations are a diverse group of committed men and women, who enjoy a work experience and culture that is challenging, dynamic and rewarding, guided by our core values of Leadership, Innovation, Integrity, Relationship and a Can-Do attitude.
We were the first Nigerian company to be certified as an Investors In People (IiP) Gold company, which speaks to the depth and impact of our people management practices. It is also a reflection of our commitment to making MTN a Great Place to Work for our employees.
With over 60 million customers, MTN is also the largest subsidiary of the MTN Group, a global brand spread across 22 countries in Africa, Asia and the Middle East.
Our vision is to lead the delivery of a bold new digital world to our customers.
Our mission is to make our customers’ lives a whole lot brighter.
And yes, our favourite colour is Yellow!
Job: 2019 MTN Nigeria Global Graduate Development Programme
Mission/Core Purpose of the Job
- To build a pool of highly talented individuals to drive the MTN organisation in support of MTN Employee Value proposition as an employer of choice.
- Contribute to overall business objectives through participation in structured, supervised learning experiences as well as self-directed learning activities.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
Minimum of a second class upper degree (2:1) or HND upper credit from a Nigerian or foreign institution in any of the following field(s) of study:
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Computer Science/Engineering
- Electrical Electronics Engineering
- Law ( LLB, BL)
Age and Experience
- Age limit:26 years
- Must have completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
- Must be fluent in English
- Intermediate proficiency level in Microsoft Suite applications
- No work experience is required
Application Deadline: 2019
NOTE: Applicants who have participated in previous MTNN GDP recruitment exercises (i.e aptitude test and assessment centre) are not eligible to apply.
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply