How to make garri from fresh cassava
Process of making garri steps as below :
1. Peel off the back of the cassava tubers. Try as much as possible not to peel too deep. Peeling cassava can be made by hand work or by our cassava washing and peeling machine. Adopt the peeling machine is more fast, east to handle.
2. Wash the peeled tubers. Use a lot of water because this is the only washing you are going to do, you also can choose our cassava washing machine for how to make garri.
Garri processing machine — cassava peeling machine
3. Use the cassava grating machine to grinding the peeled and washed cassava into cassava mash. Good grating performance can get better taste garri.
4. After the grating in the process of how to make garri, the cassava mash need to be packed in bags and for fermentation 2-3 days.
5. Press excess water out of cassava mash by our automatic hydraulic press machine dewatering the cassava mash, then can get a cake.
6. Milling the cake into small pieces – known as grits and remove any fibrous material for how to make garri.
Large scale cassava grating machine
7. Then, fry the powder in reasonable portions until it becomes dry and crispy product. Nowdays, frying garri by professional garri fryer has been a good choice, improve the garri products quality, produce garri fastly, get high profit if you want to start the business abor how to make garri.
8. Pack your garri in a dry place, and start enjoying your meal.
Source : LuckyNewsInFo