George and Mary Josephine Hamman Foundation is offering seventy (70) scholarships to Houston area high school seniors for undergraduate study. These scholarships are open to students who are citizens of the United States.
The award is $20,000, disbursed over four years, provided the recipient conforms to the requirements set forth in the award. The recipient may select any major at any four-year college or university in the United States.
The George and Mary Josephine Hamman Foundation is a Texas-chartered non-profit corporation. The Foundation has awarded $95.4 million in grants and scholarships over its 63 years of service to the community.
- Applications Deadline: February 16, 2019
- Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue an undergraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: These scholarships will be awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The award is $20,000., disbursed over four years, provided the recipient conforms to the requirements set forth in the award.
- Nationality: Citizens of the United States are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: There are 70 scholarships available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from the United States.
- Entrance Requirements: To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- High School Seniors after the start of their senior year.
- Houston area high school seniors who attend schools or are homeschooled in the following eight counties: Brazoria, Chambers, Fort Bend, Galveston, Harris, Liberty, Montgomery or Waller.
- Students who are citizens of the United States. Students with Permanent Resident status are not eligible.
- The Scholarships are awarded based on academics and financial need.
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, the applicants need to do register through the given link: