Arcknell Nigeria 2018/2019 Job Recruitment | Account /Finance Officer Needed
Arcknell Nigeria – Represent a fast growing Forex trading firm that needs professionals to fill the under listed position:
Arcknell Nigeria 2018 Job Recruitment
JOB TITLE: Account /Finance Officer
Job Ref: A/AF-01
Location: Imo state
- General accounting tasks, including reconciling and maintaining balance sheet accounts and general ledger operations, preparing journal entries, preparing monthly closing and financial reports, preparing account/bank reconciliations
- Perform finance analysis, reporting and management tasks
- Oversee the validation of transactions and verification of their overall impact on the general accounts
- Lay down and validate the accounting systems and tools
- Review financial paperwork and procedures, provide recommendations and make necessary changes
- Ensure all expenses are within assigned project budget and verify the completeness of all required supporting documentation for all payments vouchers
- Prepare payments, bank transfers and do the bank transactions
- Produce periodic financial reports and other financial documents for the management in accordance with the prevailing policies and procedures
- Ensure timely and accurate monthly and year end closure of accounts, including bank reconciliation, and submit reports as per prescribed deadlines
- Prepare invoice to the projects for services
- Ensure account receivables and payable activities are performed accurately and timely
- Settle amounts due, or recover outstanding receivables
- Identify and resolve invoicing issues, accounting discrepancies and other financial related issues
- Ensure timely and effective follow up to audit observations and recommendations
- Prepare staff payroll administrations, including fringe benefit computations.
- Fresh graduates and those with minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience in HND/BSc in Accounting or Finance.
- Professional qualification is an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV with the position as subject to [email protected]